Skip to main content

My Jaxx Wallet Review

I know that if you just recently joined the crypto-world you are probably confused by the many terminologies been used. One of the many terminologies that you need to be familiar with is "Wallets". I am writing this post with the assumption that you already know how to make your crypto-purchase at one of the many crypto-exchanges out there. After funding your exchange account with $ the next thing you need to do is look for a secure way to store your cryptos. This process is often overlooked by newbies and it could be costly mistake. A secure wallet is a must have, whether if it's soft, online, paper or hardware wallet. In my case I chose aSoft Wallet. Which you chose will depend on how much $ you have, but based on my research Soft Wallet is medium to high security. The Soft Wallet I am going to review is the Jaxx Wallet Android Mobile App.


I will be doing my review based on the security,usability and the performance of the Android Mobile App

Jaxx security in my opinion is pretty secure for the most part, like all softwares vulnerability always exist, it is a matter of time a hacker learn of its exploids. So far after 2 months of use I have not had any security issues, so I would say at least the mobile verison is secure. Although I have heard of the desktop version of the software that got hacked. Below is a video explaining what happened:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HZ9iWalojvM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Usability of the Jaxx wallet is quite impressive, it is really easy to use in my opinion. I especially like the "shapeshift" feature that is built into the wallet. Shapeshift allow you to convert from on currency to anther. Say if you want to convert ETH to BTC or LTC you can do it right from the app simply by tapping on the shapeshift button and select the currencies you want to exchange to. Another cool thing about Jaxx is it has many different crypto wallets to choose from.

image source: google
Performance of Jaxx app is seamless. During the 2-3 month of using the app it has never crashed once. The app always launches as it should. I was able to shapeshift and transfer funds without any issues whatsoever! Although a few people have complained about the speed of the app but I personally have not experienced. The issues they've experienced could be isolated? Don't know.
Overall, I would recommend the Mobile version of Jaxx Wallet since it has done everything I needed to get done and more. I know that despite some may have issues such as speed or security but I have no yet experienced any of it. With that being said, on the scale of 1-10, I would give a 9.

Comments

  1. It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait to read. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks. Read more info about best platform to invest in crypto

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BITCOIN, Will it hit $6000 Today???!!!!

As I type this post Bitcoin is nearing $6000! It seems like it had gone over $6000 at some point but will it hit $6000 and stay? I can't help but to think about the 100 bitcoins I've loss back in 2010! Despite the high price I think I'll have to keep buying! Here are the the 5 coins I am currently investing in: 1. LTC  2. OMG 3. Cloak 4. GNT 5. EOS I am contemplating on whether if I should buy bitcoin or bitcoin cash.....I think either bitcoin cash or litecoins could potentially replace bitcoins...any thoughts? Before I buy my cryptos I like to use this site as part of my checklists: https://coincheckup.com/

Is Vertcoin the next Litecoin?

I've been doing a lot of research on a crypto to invest in and I think we have a winner! Vertcoin! Please watch the video , it goes through point by point why Vertcoin. Based on the vlogger Vertcoin can be the next litecoin and is currently way under valued.

Microsoft Develops Coco Framework for use on Ethereum & PILLAR

Just found out the other day none other than Microsoft is getting in on the Crypto-World. Microsoft has developed a framework called Coco to work with Ethereum and Pillar. For those who doubt the legitimacy of cryptocurrency can erase all your doubts about Cryptos because the big boy is jumping on the train! Invest with a peace of mind, Cryptos aren't going anywhere!